Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sea of Love


I really loved this shoot from Teen Vogue's April 2010 issue. The idea of romantic prom dresses photographed on a beautiful dreamlike beach just worked for me. I really got the atmosphere. I turned the pages like a maniac while things like Jane Austen novels, indians, old sailors, Atlantis, summer in Fiji, living on a uninhabited island and sand castles ran through my head.






The outfit I wore today was inspired by the shoot. I gave my white lace dress a less bridal feeling by throwing a grey sweater over it.

Sweater: H&M, lace dress: Topshop, necklace: de Bijenkorf, tights: V&D, shoes and bag: vintage.
Some details of the fabric:

My cameo necklace:
I just can't wait till it's warm enough to swim in the sea... I live near the sea, so when the weather is nice enough, I can just cycle to the beach and be there in twenty minutes. It's one of the greatest things about the place where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews