Saturday, April 10, 2010

Viva Romania!

I'm kind of freaking out right now, because I'll be on a plane to Romania tomorrow. I still have to pack a lot of things and do a lot of stuff, and it's half past ten already and I have to be at the airport tomorrow by half past seven. This is a project of my high school; we're going to teach English to Romanian kids and teenagers. I'll teach students who're older than me (they're 16/17) which is kind of weird actually, and hard, because English is not my native language. However, this is a great opportunity and I think it will be a good learning experience. I'll be in Romania for two weeks, and I don't know if I'll be able to post anything, so maybe you won't hear from me until I'm back.
To leave you with some fashion-related stuff: I'm very obsessed by wedges currently. I really have to get a pair this spring/summer. Here some wedges-inspiration from Lookbook:






Wedges from Topshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews