Saturday, March 27, 2010

Next Stop: Wonderland

Dear Blogging friends,
I've got a lot of pictures and stuff to share with you. First, I got new Converse All Stars. I especially got them in white so I could let people write and draw on them. The result so far:

*Cochonne is French; it means bitch*

Then, a few weeks ago, I tried to bake Macarons. It didn't go as planned, but they tasted delicious and looked really cute, don't you think?

The things I wore this week were very feminine: a lot of lace, bows and florals. I guess a bit influenced by the Alice in Wonderland vibe. Oh, and I tried to do the all denim trend.

Dress: Topshop, shirt: Zara, denim shirt and belt: vintage, necklace: Six, tights: V&D.

Dress: vintage(customized by me), jacket: vintage Dior, necklace: Jewelz, tights: de Bijenkorf.

Top: Lady Sting, jeggings: Pieces, bow: from a Modcloth dress, denim jacket: vintage.

Dress: vintage(I bought it in Paris), floral tights: H&M, jacket: vintage Dior, studded boots: Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews