Monday, November 30, 2009

Paris Calling

The girls from the extremely cool all-female French rock band The Plastiscines(the name comes from the phrase "plasticine porters with looking glass ties" in the Beatles' song "Lucy in the sky with diamonds") are taking over the world with their catchy songs and witty lyrics, both in English and French. You may have seen them on Gossip Girl season 3 episode 9 (They Shoot Humphrey's, Don't They?) where they perfectly catch the spirit; they perform with their song "Bitch". I love their music, but also an important reason why I like them so much is because of their sense of style. You can look at the pictures below to understand what I mean.










You should listen to their songs and watch their music videos on YouTube; believe me, you'll be inspired.
Oh, before I forget: I would like to introduce to you a new blog: I'm in love with my radio. A blog about music, made by my cousin, Lisa. She has a great taste for music and her writing is really cool. She deserves more readers! Find her here: I'm_in_love_with_my_radio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews