Sunday, September 13, 2009

Let the street be your canvas

To me, graffiti is real art. I've always liked the idea of putting the message of art and creativity into the world via pimping walls, flats, streets and old buildings. Here are some pictures of graffiti that I think are really inspiring:








Yesterday, friend M. and I had a lot of fun with graffiti. That week, we had bought three colours: black, pink and white. We pimped an old closet, but all the paint started dripping! In the end, we thought it was actually pretty cool. But let me tell you this: it's a lot harder to spray paint into something than it seems!
M. made the bunny, I made the letters, the heart and the butterfly.
Our initials and a heart.
My initials.
M.'s initials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews