Monday, September 7, 2009

Back-to-school stuff

Last week I didn't have to work at school, but this week the new school year has really begun. My back-to-school wardrobe looked a bit different than the other people on my school; today I wore a vintage dress that I customized yesterday. It's a dress with lovely blue and purple flowers on it. It was a bit too long for my taste, so I made it shorter and into a balloon skirt. I like balloon skirts, and it's not very hard to make; I'll just put some elastics in the seam.
Dress: vintage, ribbon: Vila, tights: V&D, shoes: Converse, blazer: vintage.

I bought the sheer black tights a couple of days ago, because I saw them everywhere, like on the new Kate Moss heart Topshop collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews