Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy B-Day to me!


Yesterday, it was my fifteenth birthday! I made some raspberry cake and me and my friends hung out at my house.

I got some really amazing presents, especially the one from my parents:

These amazing studded boots from Topshop! I wore them to school today, and the ten inches were a bit like torture for a girl who normally walks on all stars... But they're soooo pretty!!
From my friends, I got many gift cards, New Moon, and leggings in rainbow colours; I always have many holes in my leggings, which irritates my friends. They've been saying for a year that they'll give me proper leggings for my birthday.
In the evening I had dinner with my parents and my brother at a Chinese restaurant. The food was just delicious. It was a wonderful day to celebrate me being finally fifteen!

I'd like to end this post with some amazing party pics from the Juicy Couture ads.

Especially this "Make A Mess" one looks like a true celebration to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews