Sunday, June 14, 2009

Paris, je t'aime...


I'M GOING TO PARIS TOMMOROW!!!!

Omg, I'm so excited! I'm going with school, with my art class. We're going to visit a lot of museums. I've prepared all this stuff and I've been looking forward to it for so long. I even worked very hard at my French! So this is my Paris list:

Movies:
Amélie
Paris, je t'aime
Coco Avant Chanel

French Music:
BB Brunes
Brigitte Bardot
Francoise Hardy
Rose
Yelle

Paris Music:
Paris Théorie - Assasin
I love Paris - Ella Fitzgerald
April in Paris - Frank Sinatra
Free Man in Paris - Joni Mitchell
Paris Samba - MC Solaar
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris - Morissey
J'aime plus Paris - Thomas Dutronc
Paris is Burning - Ladyhawke

Blog:
My Secret Paris by Lisette, a wonderful blog with all the secret places to be.
I will take many pictures and upload them all when I get back. Oh. My. PARIS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews