Friday, June 26, 2009

I LOVE Paris...

Finally I have time to post on my blog again! I'm very sorry you guys, that it took me so long, but I had a lot of work to do at school. The good news is: my list of marks is very good! Now I'm done with school, I can enjoy my summer holiday and I'll spend a lot more time on this blog.
I have to catch you up on a lot of subjects, and one of them is Paris. It was definitely awesome. It was better than the best I imagined. I took a lot of photos, almost 600, so I will post a few of them. These are the first five photos from day one:


Across the street where we booked our hotel, there was a Christian Louboutin store! OMG, we just couldn't stop admiring the shoes...

A close up of the Notre Dame

Inside the Notre Dame

Jesus
The Centre Poumpidou, an interesting building.

There is more! I will post other photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews