Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A trend that makes me wanna Jump!

Jumpsuits! I like them so much. They're perfect for summer; they can be put on quickly, they go well with bikinis, and they're airy, so great for warm weather. I especially like them with a playful print, like flowers or tie-dye stuff. They're also fun in plaid. I bought two jumpsuits vintage on a second hand market, one with green and purple squares and one with blue and pink flowers, and I will definitely take them to my holiday destination: Morocco. You see jumpsuits a lot on the runway and on celebrities, but not so much on the streets, because you need a certain attitude to wear them.
On the runway:
Givenchy

Matthew Williamson

Thakoon

Marc by Marc Jacobs

On celebrities:
Katy Perry

Rihanna

Blake Lively

Pixie Geldof
Song: Laura Jansen- Single Girls (I heard this song for the first time today, and I love it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews