Sunday, May 10, 2009

Looks

As promised, here are the outfits that I wore this week:


Blue skirt: Corel, T-shirt: Edc by Esprit, leggings: V&D, belt and necklace: vintage.
Jeans: Only, T-shirt: H&M, bracelets: Made with love, belt: Bershka.
Red dress: vintage, shirt: Temt, necklace: made it myself.
Jeans: Only, T-shirt: Hema; print by me, bracelet: Made with love, belt: Bershka, necklace: vintage.
Shorts: H&M, T-shirt: H&M, leggings: V&D, vest: vintage, necklace: made it myself.
Shorts: no idea, but they're from America, T-shirt: Hema; print by me, vest: vintage, leggings: V&D.
Dress: We, leggings: de Bijenkorf, necklace with bow: made it myself.
Yesterday I made this necklace:
Actually, the fabric from the bow is from an old handkerchief my friend owned; I liked the flower print very much, so I asked if I could have it. I like bows so much, so I made it into a bow necklace.
The jeans that I wore twice this week are new, I bought them at Only's. I was so happy with them, but fate wasn't with me; before I owned them for three hours, I spilled nacho sauce (quacamole) on them in the cinema... Oww... A huge green mark was spreading over my jeans... I thought I ruined them. But luckily, they came clean out of the washing machine; if you don't know it's there, you hardly can see the mark. The jeans are bleached, but I thought about pimping them a little bit... Maybe by ripping them apart, maybe by tie-dyeing them... Tell me your opinion!
Here's a little denim inspiration:






All pictures are from Lookbook.

Song: The View- Same Jeans
I've had the same jeans on for four days now/I'm gonna go to a disco in the middle of the town/Everybody's dressing up/I'm dressing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews