Sunday, May 3, 2009

Promises

I bought a lot of stuff lately. I just love second hand markets! I bought this awesome black/white retro TV, and it's yellow!!
Yellow is my favourite colour.

I also bought an old watch, and I made it into a necklace:

It doesn't work anymore, but I think it looks classic and it goes with almost everything.

I bought a lot of new clothes too. That's why I decided to keep up with a style diary. For a week, I will post my outfit every day, so you guys can get an idea of what is in my closet. I will begin with this post; this is what I was wearing yesterday:
Dress and necklace: vintage, cardigan: Only
The dress is new, and I adore it! It cost only one euro. I think the blue and purple roses are so cute, and it will be perfect for this summer.
I hope I will keep my promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews