Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chanel fever


I already posted once about this wonderfull fact, but it can't hurt to mention it again: I'm going to Paris! With school, in june. Because I'm in some kind of art class. Today, we had to search for museums or other spots where we absolutely wanted to go to. Well, my friend and I both collect perfume bottles, and she recently bought Chanel N5. She's all obsessing about it. And because of this, she thought of going to the house of Miss Coco in Paris. So we went searching, all over the internet, but we didn't find one thing that assumed that you can visit her house in Paris, or that there's some kind of museum... We were actually really pissed. (So btw, if anyone who reads this is aware that something like this exists in Paris, tell me!)
But what we did find, was quite interesting. It seems that there is a mobile museum, that contains work of artists who are inspired by Chanel bags. So cool! They tour around the world; they went to New York, Hong Kong, London and Moscow. But Paris is their home base. It's a very futuristic building, and if you look at it from above, you'll see that it's shaped like a Chanel bag! I really would like to go to this museum, but I'm not sure if it will be in Paris when I'm there. The entrance is free.
You should defenitely take a look at their website:
Chanel_Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews