Friday, February 20, 2009

The charm of Dior in a bottle






I collect perfume bottles. I especially like the miniature ones, and when I get to fly, I usually buy a miniature collection by the tax free stores. I also collect the old fashioned bottles. Once, I found a bag with three almost antique perfume bottles across the street. I was so happy!
I get a lot of empty ones from my aunts. Yeah, I know it's silly, but empty perfume bottles are still pretty!
So, when I recently found out about the new Miss Dior Chérie fragrance, I got all excited. Especially when I read that Sofia Coppola was the director of the advertisement video. I immedaitely fell in love with it. And got inspired... See the pictures above!
Music: Moi je joue, by Brigitte Bardot
Skirt: H&M, tights: probably V&D, I'm not sure, shirt: TEMT, shoes: vintage, necklace: H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews