Sunday, February 22, 2009

Different streets have different songs...

I'm going to Paris!!! With school, in June. Does life ever get any cooler than that? We're going for five days. I'm so looking forward to it! I've been in Paris before, but I was like seven or something then, and I had only interest for the Eiffeltower and Disneyland Paris. I think maybe I should save up my clothing money, so I can buy every dress or T-shirt or skirt that I like there. They say Paris is expensive... I'm sure we're going to a lot of museums and art galleries(hey, it's still school), but I like that, too. As long as we have enough time left to find all the cute vintage shops!
I already made a playlist for Paris:
Yelle~Les Femmes
Yelle~Dans ta vraie vie
Yelle~A cause des garçons
Yelle~Je veux te voir
Yelle~Ce jeu
Ladyhawke~Paris is burning
Claude Debussy~Clair de Lune(had I mentioned before that I'm in love with this song?)
Brigitte Bardot~Moi je joue

Yeah, there's a lot of Yelle... I try to find more French music, but till now, Yelle is the only one I actually like. She has great style too; she usually pairs shiny leggins with reeboks and a colourful T-shirt.



Since we're talking about cities anyway, I might as well give my list of cities where I really like to go to:
~New York (I've never been there, and they say it's an energetic city)
~London (When I was in England, I was five, and we never went to see London)
~Tokyo (Japanese streetstyle, here I come!)
~Rome (In two years from now, I'm going to Rome with school, because I have Latin in school)
~Hong Kong (I just want to go to China. Chinese people are interesting)
~Rio de Janeiro (City of parties...)
~Reykjavik (I don't know, Iceland just seems cool)

Well, that was my list. I want to go to a lot of other cities too, but that will take hours to write, and everyone will get bored. Here are two pictures of cities that I like a lot:


I like the black-white theme a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews