Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Surf's Up

Yes, I know it's the 12th of January and that winter will stay with us for a few months, but I can't help it to desperately want summer! I'm also totally obsessed with Kassia Meador, a pro surfer, model and photographer. And so I find myself in the middle of winter swooning over these pictures and thinking of bikinis and sun and sea... Here's a taste of her photography:







Cool, huh? You should defenitely have a look at her site. Now we're already talking about surfing, I love this video for Roxy spring 2011:

It makes me want to ride the waves, although I'm terrible at surfing. Maybe I should take lessons during the summer...
However, I am totally sure about my summer soundtrack: Eliza Doolittle! You must've heard from this British beauty. She is so freakin' talented, her songs will make you happy! She has a unique voice, and great style too. She always wears these high waisted shorts paired with cropped tees and sneakers.



I love this vid where she sings the song 'Yellow' from Coldplay in her tour bus driving through L.A.
A surfing road trip, anyone? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews