Sunday, February 28, 2010

Oh, Sweet Spring...

Yeah, it's almost spring! I can't wait to feel the sunshine on my face... I made a small (okay, okay, it's not small, but I couldn't help myself!) spring wish list. I absolutely want, want, want:
1. a cool multi colored bikini to hang out at the beach; this one's from surf brand Billabong.

2. a straw hat to keep my head in mysterious shadows. Picture from Forever 21.

3. a book full of happiness: "The Goddess Experience" by Gisele Scanlon.

4. retro sunglasses like the ones featured in the Miss Dior Chérie commercial.


5. a cute, tea party floral dress; this one's from Forever 21.
6. brown wedges look great with ultra short denim cut-offs. These are from Aldo.

7. lively paint splattered skinny jeans to make a big statement (Vans)

8. an oversized sweatshirt to wear with knee-high socks or leggings; these are from American Apparel.


9. boyfriend jeans are so cool! I'll keep looking to find the perfect fit. You can find this pair on forever21.com.
10. floral shorts to wear to a garden party or picknick(Topshop)
11. octopus necklace for a nautical look (Modcloth.com)

12. ballet flats, I found these pretty embellished flats at net-a-porter.com.

13. underwear as outerwear; I'd wear this floral bralet fromTopshop with an oversized denim shirt.

So, what do you think? What do you absolutely need for spring? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews