Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

In the last post of 2009, I want to look back at an amazing year. I started my blog this year, and without all the nice comments and lovely followers I don't think I would have stuck with it. I want to thank everyone who supported me and I wish you all a great 2010!
2009 was the year of:
Balmain, most coveted and copied brand;


Vampires; The Twilight Saga, True Blood, The Vampire's Assistant, Interview with the vampire, The Vampire Diaries... Is this frenzy going to last???

Amazing high street designer collaborations: Rodarte for Target, Christopher Kane for Topshop, Jimmy Choo for H&M;


Thirteen-year-old Tavi Gevinson, a great style inspiration of mine; I started a blog because of her. This year she and her blog received international fame, and she appeared on magazine covers and sat front row at many fashion shows;



Green Nail polish; seen on the runway at Chanel and on many celebrities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews