Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jan Jansens shoes are coming from heaven!




Today, my mom and I went to a museum. We had to travel for three hours, but it was so worth it. There was an exposition of Jan Jansen, the shoe designer. There were 160 designer shoes to see. The shoes were all crazy! With such elegant shapes and names like "Avenue's best cover," "Kissing on the couch" and "Snow Rose," I fell in love at once. What I would give to try one of these shoes on! I would pay a million dollars if I had it... I started wondering if they could be called shoes. Of course, that's what they are, but the name doesn't fit completely. It doesn't say enough, like they're more than just shoes. It seems to me that they all are little pieces of art, a sort of mix between fashion and architecture, all unique individuals, handmade. But maybe I'm just a shoefreak...:)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews