Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Art of the Trench


One of the things I truly regret, and always will, is that when I was in Brussels at a little antique market, I didn't buy the ridiculously cheap Burberry trench. I went for a yellow coat instead, that I've worn with much pleasure, but still. If I hadn't been that careful with my money, I could be the lucky posessor of a beautiful Burberry trenchcoat.
The coat is a classic, that's universally known. I think every herself-respecting fashionista should have at least one in her life. To celebrate the trenchcoat and personal style, Burberry launched the website 'Art_of_the_Trench'. Pictures taken by well-known photographers (starting with Scott Schuman from the Sartorialist) and people like you and me, with one leading thread: the Burberry trenchcoat worn around the world. You can filter through all the images by selecting popularity, gender, styling, colour, and even the weather in the photographs. Backed up by lovely tunes featuring the Maccabees, the Kooks and White Lies, this website is truly inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews