Sunday, January 24, 2010

I hate school.

You know, I'm kind of freaking out when I think of all the homework I have to do today, but instead of doing something about it, I just make pictures and start posting and surfing the internet. Not really the smartest thing to do. Whatever.
This is what I wore today:


Sequin vest: Episode, sweater: vintage, tights: well, I bought them in Denmark. I don't remember the store. Skirt and socks: H&M.
During the Christmas Holiday, I moved my clothes and stuff to my indoor closet: my original closet was getting too small. Here are some (bad) pictures of the results:



I like that I can see every piece of jewellery that I own, so I can match it with my outfit. It's like being in a store, every piece nicely displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews