Sunday, March 22, 2009

"Life is like a piano, what you get out of it depends on how you play it"


I saw that quote somewhere on the internet, but I'm not sure where I got it from. Anyway, it suits this week for me perfectly. Because I play the piano, and I will be playing this saturday at a piano "concours". It's some kind of challenge, and I will be competing with other kids from my level. I think it will be so much fun! I will be playing Clair de Lune (Claude Debussy), a song that I absolutely adore. I'm very nervous because it's like six pages long, and I will be playing it without my music sheets. I hope I don't mess up... But it will be allright, I guess. I've practiced so hard for it.
You can listen to the song here:
Clair_de_Lune

Hmm, I'm still considering my options for my outfit on the big day, but it will defenitely be something black/white. That'll look great with the piano..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews